Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5-6 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp thyme, roughly chopped
Preheat Oven 425 Degrees F.
Place florets and garlic in a large bowl and coat with olive oil. Add salt and red pepper flakes; stir to combine.
Spread cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and roast for approximately 20 minutes. Check for even browning and stir the florets and garlic after the first 10 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven when golden brown. Sprinkle thyme over cauliflower and serve.