Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Central Market Three Bean Salad
Prep Time: 10 Min
Chill Time: 15 Min
- 1, 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1, 15 oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Parboil the green beans until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the mustard, sugar and vinegar. Whisk in the oil.
Toss in the remaining ingredients, holding back salt and pepper until the end to season to taste
Chill before serving.
A great chilled salad that's refreshing at summertime barbecues.