Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Arugula Salad With Mango, Avocado, and Toasted Macadamia Nuts
Prep Time: 20 Min
- 1 large mango, cubed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, roasted/salted or plain toasted in the oven
- 5 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp agave syrup or honey
- Salt (optional) and pepper to taste
Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together in a medium bowl and set aside.
Toss the avocado, mango, and nuts with the salad dressing. Add arugula and lightly toss to coat. Top with fresh black pepper and optional salt to taste and serve.