Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Roasted Chicken Breasts with Sweet Tomato Vinegar
Recipes featuring Central Market Foodie Finds, like Belberry Vinegars and Preserves, allow you to discover the world one taste at a time.
Chill Time: 3 Hr 0 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1.5 tbsp Belberry Sweet Tomato Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1.75 lbs chicken breast, bone-in, skin on
Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag, whisk remaining ingredients together in small bowl and add to chicken. Marinate for several hours turning occasionally. Pat dry, bake on greased baking sheet at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.