Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Peach, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 10-inch Central Market pizza crust OR
- 4 5-inch Central Market pizza crusts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and more as needed
- 4 firm peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 4 very thin prosciutto slices, cut into halves and rolled up
- 3 oz soft mild goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
Brush the crust with a small amount of olive oil. Arrange the peach wedges and prosciutto over the crust.
Sprinkle the goat cheese over the peaches and prosciutto. Sprinkle the rosemary, salt, and pepper over the pizza. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
Place the pizza on a pizza stone. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-14 minutes.