- 1/4 lb rovagnati mortadella
- 3/4 jar Boscoli Olive Spread, drained
- 1/2 lb grated belgioso provolone
- 1/4 lb Zerto Genoa salami
- 1 small Central Market Pagnotta
- 1-2 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
- 1/2 lb prosciutto cotto, thinly sliced
Slice the top off the bread and remove the interior of the loaf, leaving 1/4-inch of crust and bread. Spread garlic mayonnaise to cover the bottom and underside of the top of the loaf. Layer the sliced prosciutto, salami, mortadella, olive spread and provolone. Repeat several times, ending with olive spread. Replace top and slice into pie-shaped wedges.