- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups lobster or chicken stock (or a combination)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lobster, steamed and meat removed from shell
- 1 tbsp parsley or chives (or a combination)
- 1 leek, cleaned, rinsed, and sliced thin, white part only
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2 small tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup white wine
Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
Add the Leek and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and cook, stirring until all the rice is coated with some of the oil, about 3 minutes.
Add the wine and cook until evaporated. Add the Tomatoes and cook for a few minutes to break the Tomatoes down (Press with the back of a spoon).
Start adding broth or stock, 1 C at a time, stirring constantly. Wait until the broth has been absorbed, then add another cup. Continue to add the broth until the rice is al dente.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the butter, parsley and lobster meat. Cook for a minute or two.