- 1 bottle Walkerswood Spicy Jamaican Jerk Marinade
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 serrano chile, minced
- 1 bunch cilanto, chopped
- 2 tbsp Belberry Fresh Lime Vinegar
- Salt to taste
Vinaigrette and Salad
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Belberry Fresh Lime Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce of choice
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 shallot, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise and loosened into strands
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
Marinate chicken in jerk marinade for at least 2 hours.
Combine mango, avocado, red onion, serrano, cilantro, lime vinegar, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Place in refrigerator.
Whisk together EVOO, lime vinegar, garlic, cumin, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside. Combine salad ingredients.
Grill chicken until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached. Let rest, then thinly slice. Toss salad with vinaigrette and top with warm chicken and mango salsa.