Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (7-to 8-ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 jalapeño chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup Central Market fresh lime juice
- 3 mangos diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed and leaves chopped
For the Fish:
Spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
Brush fish with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Top with mango salsa.
For the salsa:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add salt to taste. Spoon over grilled fish.
Try the mango salsa on fish or shrimp or eat it straight up as a salsa