- 1/2 cup salted pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/2 Hatch chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 lb bittersweet chocolate, at least 64% cocoa, broken into pieces
Line an 11x17 baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper.
Combine pistachios, cherries, pumpkin seeds, and Hatch chiles and set aside.
In a microwave, melt chocolates in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments until melted. Stir thoroughly between microwaving. Stir in half of the nut mixture.
Spread the chocolate and nut mixture onto the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining nut mixture and sprinkle with salt.
Chill in refrigerator until hard. Break into bark pieces.