- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated suagr
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Hershey's cinnamon chips
- 4 tbsp Oregon Chai Tea Latte Mix
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix butter and sugars until creamy; add in eggs one at a time. In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, then stir into creamed butter sugar mixture. Stir in cinnamon chips. Mix well.
Scoop cookie dough into 1-inch balls and roll in chai mix to coat. Place on cookie sheets (or a baking stone) about two inches apart. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes; cool slightly on pan until firm. Cool completely on cooling rack.