Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Prep Time: 15 Min
- 2 large oranges, all membrane removed, fruit coarsely chopped (Central Market has great fresh produce)
- 1 large grapefruit, all membrane removed, fruit coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
In a glass, stainless steel, or plastic bowl, gently mix oranges, grapefruit, and tomatoes; add the rest of the ingredients and toss gently.
This dish can be made early and refrigerated over night.