Take a taste of %23CentralMarket:
Prep Time: 15 Min
- 4 extra large avocados, ripe, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, leaves only
- 2 tbsp jalapeno or serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or one fresh clove, minced
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
Place avocado in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and blend gently--leaving some small chunks of avocado is fine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Garnish with red radishes or jicama. Serve with tortilla chips.